No Bozo No Ride

Club and BMW related

No Bozo No Ride

Postby Swampy » Mon May 15, 2017 9:34 am

No Bozo and no ride from Cat's yesterday morning but terrific to see a renowned member of the clubs NSW chapter lob up to see his old mates but the chapters President was nowhere to be seen. Where were you Koos?

Was good to see you Jamie but whats with the rusty drill bit hanging of your BMW rat bikes engine mate? :lol:

Dame Margot also pirouetted in on his great little Enfield and was soon deep in discussion with Anthony no doubt talking about all things Desert Raid.

Anthony rocked up on his Bush Basher which had just undergone repairs to the engine preparatory to his trip to the "Never Never", which had to be removed from the frame for repairs and which he had just reinstated which turned out to be quite a complex operation so well done Anthony 8)

Jack was seen sobbing and dribbling over a long lost love of his which he had s old on to another's affections and was now regretting. Never mind Jack you have plenty of other beautiful Bavarian beauty's in the garage to dote on :roll:

BJ keeps offering me a ride on his beautiful 2 year reno which I keep reluctantly declining as one scratch recently on his new helmet was already one scratch too many for me :oops:

Bilby was bemoaning the fact that Bozo was absent and there was no ride organised.

The Cat girls once again did a magnificent job of feeding and and quenching the thirst of the mob on the sidewalk and the large crowd of customers inside celebrating Mothers Day.

A quiet ride along the Darling Scarp saw me home again relishing a pleasant morning with good company at Cat's

Swampy
"I love a sunburnt country, a land of sweeping plains.
Of rugged mountain ranges, of droughts and flooding rains.
I love her far horizons, I love her jeweled sea.
Her beauty and her terror, the wide brown land for me."
Swampy

Re: No Bozo No Ride

Postby Bozo » Mon May 15, 2017 7:10 pm

Swampy
My Sunday was Wollombi Road, Wisemans Ferry a pie at the Appin Bakery and a glide down the Bulli Pass. I could say that I would have preferred to be in Perth but NSW is just a tad more interesting. My first coffee for the day was a a bike cafe called Jerry's where Harry and Eddy tried to convince me that Hondas were better than BMWs. Just like the BMW club but reversed.

Bozo
Bozo

Postby Bozo » Mon May 15, 2017 7:18 pm

Swampy
For clarity, Harry was riding a Suzuki and Eddy was on the Honda.
Bozo
Bozo

Postby Swampy » Tue May 16, 2017 10:42 am

Bozo you have surely enjoyed some magnificent rides over the last couple of weeks and returning to WA's roads will no doubt feel a little blase for a while, but you will always be able to recall some great memories now you are in retirement :roll:

You say Harry was riding a Suzuki but was one of two guys extolling the virtue's of owning a Honda?
In retrospect I guess I am in the same strange predicament as I am riding a Honda but always extolling the virtue's and beauty of a BMW!! We live in a strange world :shock:

Enjoy your drive home as much as you can in a tin top and hopefully we will see you next Sunday?

Swampy
"I love a sunburnt country, a land of sweeping plains.
Of rugged mountain ranges, of droughts and flooding rains.
I love her far horizons, I love her jeweled sea.
Her beauty and her terror, the wide brown land for me."
Swampy

Return to General