New Member Intro -

Club and BMW related

New Member Intro -

Postby SuzanneRA » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:46 pm

Good Afternoon,

I joined the Club just before Christmas, when I purchased an R1200GS. This is my first BMW for a number of years, the last one was a brand new K100 back when I lived in the UK....

My R1200 is my daily transport and I ride her to Perth where I work. I do have a couple of other bikes, one of which is up for sale, so I can purchase an "Air Head" I'd love a classic mid eighties GS in White with the stripes :)

If anyone would like a Down South ride let me know. Hopefully one day I will be in Perth for one of the Sunday rides.

Thanks, hope to meet some other members soon.

Suzanne
SuzanneRA

Re: New Member Intro -

Postby wightman » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:49 pm

Hi Suzanne

That is great. We don't have enough 80 G/S owners/likers in our Club. I should never have sold mine. Our Club Prez, has about the smartest 80 G/S in the country and he has it advertised, I think on gumtree and maybe still on this forum.

Otherwise, if you are satisfied with 2nd best, why not try the R100T for sale down in Bunbury?

Our Cats meets/rides are legendary. Once you've been bitten by the Bozo/Swampy bug, there's no turning back..................
wightman

Re: New Member Intro -

Postby jono » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:04 pm

Welcome Suzanne, we have a few members down you’re way and often have rides through the area.
The trails are fantastic, if you have a favourite ride why not post a ride up on the forum or FB and we will get a few members down to try it out.

Cheers
JonO
jono
Site Admin

Return to General