ROK Straps & Camping Gear

Club and BMW related

ROK Straps & Camping Gear

Postby kev » Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:53 pm

How hard can it be to get straps to hold your gear on your bike. I used hard straps around my hard cases to prevent hi speed luggage distribution but occy straps were always present.
Well now I use soft bags and am sick of useless occy straps that don't last or work very well.
The experts in the club have frustrated me no end by recommending ROK STRAPS that are unavaliable and even referring me to suppliers that no longer exist.

Behold EVOSPORT.
http://evosport.com.au/

In business since 2004 and really worth a look.
Just got off the phone to the owner and am expecting delivery in a few days. How good is that.
The camping range is impressive.
Have fun
Kev
Live life, Kev
kev

Re: ROK Straps & Camping Gear

Postby BIWOZ » Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:58 pm

Thanks for the link ... good looking site.

I'll have to check them out: my favourite riding gloves are actually mountain climbing gloves, by "Petzl". Soft genuine leather palms; mesh backs; great for summer ... but now getting a bit tatty. Got them in Oregon ... have to see if anyone here has them; like the site you gave us.
BIWOZ

Postby McFarkle » Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:18 pm

Try the new Autopro Superstore at Innaloo on Scarborough Beach road next to Anaconda. They have Rok straps in store in many sizes. They also have 5 litre fuel cans ( Aust standards approved ) on sale until Sunday at $4.99.

Cheers,
David
McFarkle

Postby kev » Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:52 pm

Thanks David. I was after the 25mm size and 350 plus 400 long, which they don't stock. :cry:
They do have the longer ones tho. :P
Just taken delivery and am a happy chappy. Will do business with evosport.com.au again.
Live life, Kev
kev

Return to General