Alas Poor Elsie!!

Club and BMW related

Alas Poor Elsie!!

Postby Swampy » Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:12 pm

Some would say there was a "GOOD" group of riders assembled at Catalano's for breakfast and coffee this morning but nothing could be further from the truth!! :shock:

I as usual parked Elsie adjacent to Cat's as I have done so with many other of bikes I have owned over the years I have been a member of this once fine club.

I have endured at times Badges, Stickers and Shark fins attached to different bikes which has caused much hilarity among'st those in attendance and I have always accepted these acts in good humour as this is part and parcel of belonging to this club.

However this morning a group of long established, once esteemed middle aged/old members interfered with my beloved Elsie with a licentious, solacious degree of bestiality unheard of before in the BMWMCCWA's long history!!
Elsie was indecently groped and interfered with by these once respected members which left my beloved ride besmirched, tarnished and soiled by these acts of obscene lewdness.
HOW DARE YOU, to lay your grubby indelicate hands on one, once so innocent and pure? :evil:

SHAME ON YOU and those that witnessed these acts of extreme indelicacy and stood by and did nothing to prevent Elsie's embarrassment and shame which resulted in her becoming crimson in demeanor!!

I nursed a bruised and battered once pristine machine home keeping to the back roads so as to protect her from prying eyes where she now sits sadly pondering what fate awaits her once delicious delicate body.

It will be a long slow process to bring her back to her former glory but hopefully with the passing of time with a good layer of polish, love and a lot of buffing on my behalf she may once again become a shadow of her former beauty but only time will tell :roll:

I hope that those of you who responsible for this mornings attack will now take time to reflect on your misdeeds and compensate me in some small way by buying me breakfast next week?? :lol:

Swampy
"I love a sunburnt country, a land of sweeping plains.
Of rugged mountain ranges, of droughts and flooding rains.
I love her far horizons, I love her jeweled sea.
Her beauty and her terror, the wide brown land for me."
Swampy

Re: Alas Poor Elsie!!

Postby KoosWA » Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:13 am

Without pictures nothing happened....
KoosWA

Re: Alas Poor Elsie!!

Postby Swampy » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:52 pm

:lol: A good laugh was had by everyone present which included myself Koos 8)

Just another good natured group of BMW "Dirt" riders taking the proverbial out on my too clean bike to which of course I could not resist responding too!! :P

All done in jest and no harm done in the hope someone might cough up for a free brekkie for me next Sunday??? :roll:

Sorry if anyone took me seriously :shock:

Swampy
"I love a sunburnt country, a land of sweeping plains.
Of rugged mountain ranges, of droughts and flooding rains.
I love her far horizons, I love her jeweled sea.
Her beauty and her terror, the wide brown land for me."
Swampy

Return to General