CHRISTMAS DINNER @ Jenna Tavern: November 21st, 2020

Club and BMW related

CHRISTMAS DINNER @ Jenna Tavern: November 21st, 2020

Postby spacey1 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:01 am

Details TBA

Pencil in the date...

Register your interest on the Club website: https://www.bmwmccwa.asn.au/
Himalayas Royal Enfield Tour 2017; Camp Cook-Off Winner 2017; Kennedy Ranges; Three Oceans Tour Australia; Hyden-Norseman Breakaways; R1200 series final drive repair; Mt Augustus; Bimbijy Station; Around Oz
spacey1

Re: CHRISTMAS DINNER @ Jenna Tavern: November 21st, 2020

Postby spacey1 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:07 pm

Himalayas Royal Enfield Tour 2017; Camp Cook-Off Winner 2017; Kennedy Ranges; Three Oceans Tour Australia; Hyden-Norseman Breakaways; R1200 series final drive repair; Mt Augustus; Bimbijy Station; Around Oz
spacey1

Postby Swampy » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:48 am

Great Weather forecast for this Saturday 30C and Sunday 27C, Great for camping out under the Southern Cross or for throwing your swag down in the large hall on the Jennacubine Tavern grounds.

So join us for the Clubs final function for 2020, the Christmas Dinner at the Jenna Tavern for great food subsidised by the BMWMCCWA, and fantastic company with your club mates!!

Alternative accommodation available at Toodyay, Goomalling or Northam, all within reasonable travelling distance from the tavern!!

BBQ breakfast available on Sunday morning before heading home so register now!!

See you there!!

Swampy
"I love a sunburnt country, a land of sweeping plains.
Of rugged mountain ranges, of droughts and flooding rains.
I love her far horizons, I love her jeweled sea.
Her beauty and her terror, the wide brown land for me."
Swampy

Postby Swampy » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:44 pm

A great turnout for last nights end of year Club Christmas Function.

Thank you all of you for making the effort, especially Clayton and wife from Geraldton and Ray Ponting and his gang of cowboys for making the trek from Kalgoorlie!! It's great to see this kind of enthusiasm and commitment from members and I wish them a safe return home!!

The setting for the clubs function was private and pleasantly laid out and the Tavern staff were very attentive and kept very busy and may I say the food was excellent with no one left looking for more :|

The accommodation in the Single rooms anyway were very clean comfortable, The only down side was seeing a big fat Red Back crawl from under the toilet seat as I was washing my hands :shock:

Unfortunately some people had to return home early to attend to various commitments as they missed out on a terrific BBQ Breakfast cooked by Master Chef Max Wright who returned from his lodgings in Northam especially for the occasion to feed the hungry hordes waiting patiently since 0530 to taste his culinary ski!!s. Thanks Max, A great effort and job well done mate!! 8)

I made my obligatory stop on the way home at the Cola Cafe in Toodyay where I caught up with Bemer Dave having breakfast.
It was not much later when we were joined by others returning home from Jenna looking for a cup of coffee before making their way home.

Joining Bemer and me were Dave, Nick, His Royal Griceness and Nadia and it was a pleasant and relaxing hour chatting with the group as the Cafe rapidly filled to capacity with hordes of bikers hitting town!!

A quiet run down Toodyay road to Midland followed before I made my way South to Gods Country and home!!

Once again Thank You all from me for a lovely evening together and to mention the Orders for Club Apparel to be ready for distribution before Christmas has now closed!!

However you are still able to make orders for a later delivery if you wish to do so!! Contact me any which way you choose!!

Swampy

PS. Attention Ray Ponting, Contact me to arrange postage to Kalgoorlie mate!!
"I love a sunburnt country, a land of sweeping plains.
Of rugged mountain ranges, of droughts and flooding rains.
I love her far horizons, I love her jeweled sea.
Her beauty and her terror, the wide brown land for me."
Swampy

Return to General