Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator

Club and BMW related

Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator

Postby Swampy » Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:29 pm

This Morning at Catalano's the subject was broached about motorcycle seat widths and heights as we discussed Noels soon to purchased brand new HUSQVARVNA ENDURO 701!! :P

Noel expounded that his father had many years ago suggested that 11" width was the ideal!! Some years later he found that his fathers theory was substantially correct and was vindicated from another unrelated source!!

Noel suggested rather unkindly but with tongue in cheek that his soon to be purchased HUSKY would suit me, but with a seat height of 925mm on his NEW TOY I reckoned I would need to carry a stepladder or wear high heel boots, or maybe a combination of both?? :roll:

With these thoughts in mind I decided to research ideal motorcycle seat heights and ergonomics and this afternoon found a sight on Google relating to this!!

The site is MOTORCYCLE ERGONOMICS SIMULATOR for those of you with nothing better to do this miserable Sunday afternoon!!

Meanwhile I will make do with my very comfortable lowered seat on my GS and will strive to keep my feet firmly on the ground 8)

PS: Watch out for a "SHOW and TELL" next Sunday on all things Husqvarna and Noel, Questions will be asked!! :mrgreen:

Swampy
"I love a sunburnt country, a land of sweeping plains.
Of rugged mountain ranges, of droughts and flooding rains.
I love her far horizons, I love her jeweled sea.
Her beauty and her terror, the wide brown land for me."
Swampy

Re: Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator

Postby Ross Higgins » Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:11 pm

Go on Noel.....do it....we know you want it....a HUSKI in the garage beside the Harley :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Ross Higgins

Return to General