REGISTRATIONS NOW OPEN FOR XMAS FUNCTION

Club and BMW related

REGISTRATIONS NOW OPEN FOR XMAS FUNCTION

Postby Swampy » Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:50 pm

Hello All, Registrations are now open for you to attend the BMWMCCWA Christmas Function at the Jennacubbine Tavern on Saturday the 21st November 2020.

There are two registrations. The first is your intention to attend the function and the second registration is your intention to attend the Breakfast BBQ on the Sunday morning following!!

Jennacubbine Tavern was a very popular venue for the clubs Christmas Function a few short years ago and the meals were fantastic (Look up the Taverns website for comments)

There is limited Full Ensuite Accommodation of Double and Single rooms apart from the use of the Hall adjacent or if you prefer the grounds surrounding the Tavern for camping!!

Join in and register for a night full of fun and frivolity with your wives, partners and boyfriends/girlfriends and make this a night to remember with great camaraderie as a big bonus!!

Swampy
"I love a sunburnt country, a land of sweeping plains.
Of rugged mountain ranges, of droughts and flooding rains.
I love her far horizons, I love her jeweled sea.
Her beauty and her terror, the wide brown land for me."
Swampy

Re: REGISTRATIONS NOW OPEN FOR XMAS FUNCTION

Postby Swampy » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:34 pm

Hello All,

For all those of you who attended and enjoyed last weekend ride and social gathering in Nannup and also for those who missed out on a great weekend!!

We now have the BMWMCCWA CHRISTMAS PARTY On SATURDAY 21st NOVEMBER 2020!

This is being held at the JENNACUBINE TAVERN which is half way between Toodyay and Goomalling.

The food on offer there is legendry as you pick what meat or fish is on offer and it is cooked to perfection as you want it!!

Check out the Events Forum for Details and if you are looking for good company, friendship and a lot of laughs get your selves registered for the Final Event of the year!!

Hope to see the NANNUP MOB there!! 8)

Swampy
"I love a sunburnt country, a land of sweeping plains.
Of rugged mountain ranges, of droughts and flooding rains.
I love her far horizons, I love her jeweled sea.
Her beauty and her terror, the wide brown land for me."
Swampy

Return to General