Thursday Ride October 10 Mundaring Dome

Plan, Organize and Report your Rides

Thursday Ride October 10 Mundaring Dome

Postby pspencer » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:28 am

Yes it’s on again. Leaving Ascot Shell 8:15 to meet up a Mundaring Dome at 9:00. Wash the insects off your pony from the Nannup run and join me, please. Destination by democratic vote!
pspencer

Re: Thursday Ride October 10 Mundaring Dome

Postby Ross Higgins » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:47 pm

:x :lol:yep looking good for me
Ross Higgins

Postby Nurzo » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:01 pm

Count me in for a good run.

Steve
Nurzo

Postby brian/5 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:41 pm

Sorry could not join you for the full ride but it was good while it lasted
So where did you all end up?
I do know that Hidden Valley is still living up to its name.
Brian
brian/5

Postby pspencer » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:39 am

As Brian mentioned we started with Ross, Wes, Steve, Brian and Peter leaving Dome Mundaring with the sun shining. We weaved our way through the newer 2.5 hectare lots out the back of Parkerville finally ending up on Toodyay Rd. Yes Brian Hidden Valley is still hiding but will be discovered on a future ride.
Brian left us on Toodyay Rd as we headed via Reen Rd into Gidgegannup, returning via Berry Rd onto Toodyay Rd. Fernie and Salt Valley Rds had the fearsome 4 heading towards Toodyay but we never got there as the attraction of the Northam Bakery made us take the scenic Katrine Rd to Northam. The Bakery surprised us with good quality food at a reasonable price with some of the team indulging in low priced yummy cakes. Thumbs up for the Northam Bakery, but it is closed on Sundays.
With the temperature around mid twenties we headed towards York intending to ride towards Perth via Knotts and Talbot Rds. But Knotts Rd was closed due to roadworks so we managed to get onto Talbot via the Great Southern Hwy and Cut Hill Rd. We crossed the GS Hwy. with Wes ending directly home and the remaining 3 hitting Inkpen and headed into Wundowie, Wooroloo, Chidlow and dropping Ross of in Parkerville.
Steve and Peter headed down the Great Eastern onto Roe and headed for our homes.
Thanks guys for a very pleasant Spring ride, putting up with my poor navigation in the back lots of Parkerville, be willing to try a new Bakery and all run as Tail End Charlie.
pspencer

Postby Nurzo » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:47 am

Fantastic ride Bakery in Northam worth continued visits good value low pricing.

Steve
Nurzo

Return to Rides