The life of no pie

Plan, Organize and Report your Rides

The life of no pie

Postby Bozo » Sun May 07, 2017 2:49 pm

A good roll up at Catalano's on a perfect riding day.

Great to see representation from our HP2 fleet and BJ on a GS. Disparaging remarks were made about a Corbin Smuggler (fancy nancy box).

Ten riders headed for a valley ride with Jean and Drew just participating in the first part of the ride around the back of the airport, through the Swan Valley, Chittering Valley and Blue Plains Road. The eight others: Peter RT, German Paul, BillB, Tom, Bram, Wes, Swampy and Bozo continued on to Bindoon and took Crest Hill Road and Moolabeenie Road to Gingin.

After discovering that pies were not part of the menu, bacon and egg sangers were the top choice as the group sat in the relaxing park location.

Heading east the group took an almost car free Military Road to a busy Wanneroo Road. Turning off on Old Yanchep Road there was a further split in the group at Neaves Road.

An extended 40kmh limit on Old Yanchep Road was a bit wearing but generally the group could enjoy the corners without staring into the back of an SUV.

Lots of bikes out enjoying the warmth and blue sky.

Thanks to Swampy for running Tail End Charlie for most of the ride and for the group for an enjoyable ride.

Bozo
Bozo

Re: The life of no pie

Postby SPANDAU BALLET » Fri May 12, 2017 10:07 am

Bozo.
I recall when you brought my attention to your Corbin "Smuggler".
Looking back I was not as effusive in my Praise as perhaps I should have been.
I dont want you getting the impression that its a "meh" type of Farkle
I have scribbled some stuff down on Post-it notes and stuck them in my Jacket so I will never be short of something positive to say about the Smuggler.
SPANDAU BALLET

Re: The life of no pie

Postby Bozo » Fri May 12, 2017 2:45 pm

SB
Dammed with Post It praise I feel. That type of praise just does not seem to stick permanently. Meh....massively expensive holding-space.
Bozo
Bozo

Return to Rides