Bakery without Bozo!!

Plan, Organize and Report your Rides

Bakery without Bozo!!

Postby Swampy » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:57 pm

A very small group assembled this morning at Catalano's as I guess a few absent members were nursing sore heads in the Wheat belt after what looked like a good night out!!

Angela came down for a last hurrah and to say farewell as she departs on Tuesday to return to the UK.
We hope you enjoyed your stay Angela and managed to relax a little before returning to the grind.
Hopefully we will see you return for good next time you are here and can find a suitable place to settle in Gods Country.

Kenny was trying to get his mind and body back into work mode starting new employment tomorrow after 4 years absence from the workforce. Good luck and enjoy Kenny 8)

As Bozo has been busy full filling his dream to ride every bikers dream roads in Victoria and NSW I was suddenly promoted from Rear End Charlie to Ride Leader for today. Trusting mob hoping I wouldn't get lost :roll: :roll:

German Paul, Braam and son Alex with a pretty pillion on board headed off up Great Northern Hwy to Bullsbrook where we peeled off into the Chittering Valley and on up to Gin Gin where all savoured samples of delicious pastries. (Sorry Bozo) he he

German Paul complained about me being too slow so I let him have his head as he tore off to Toodyay with me following and watching him dwindle into the distance as I enjoyed a more leisurely cruise through the hills and valleys in the beautiful Winter sunshine.
Braam and company had parted company with us having decided to hoof it back home along the coast.

Toodyay had some Festival or Fair going on and the streets were packed with people, bikes and cars and Paul was out of sight so I did a quick refuel and headed home via Northam, Grt. Eastern Hwy, Mundaring Weir Road, Pickering Brook and Roleystone.

It was great weather for a ride with some good people as company along some lovely country roads.

Thanks to the guys for placing their trust in me to fill some awful big boots and Bozo you are welcome to take back the reins any time you like :shock:

Swampy
"I love a sunburnt country, a land of sweeping plains.
Of rugged mountain ranges, of droughts and flooding rains.
I love her far horizons, I love her jeweled sea.
Her beauty and her terror, the wide brown land for me."
Swampy

Return to Rides