The GS Dundee Australia

Plan, Organize and Report your Rides

The GS Dundee Australia

Postby wightman » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:53 pm

This one is for the very tough members

To celebrate its 20th Anniversary, the French T3 Adventures Agency - created in Australia - is launching a major event in 2018. THE GS DUNDEE AUSTRALIA!

As a passionate rider I thought this spectacular adventures might interest you or someone of your network in case you haven't explored this part of your home country yet...:)

THE GS DUNDEE is designed especially for BMW Owners who are ready to experiment the Outback forever. The best definition of this trip would be come along to share your passion with us, make friends, have fun and we promise you we will always keep those golden memories and the intensity of feelings and emotions.

The Dates
You have either the option to travel to the North (7400km 14 Oct-11 Nov), to the South up to Tasmania (6300km 18 Nov-16 Dec) or both. No more than 20 teams each.

The Price (to be confirmed as those are for people coming to Australia. The prices are lower if you are already in Australia).
To the North: 11 500€ package for the pilot for 29 days.
To the South: 11 500€ package for the pilot for 29 days.
Package freight+your motorcycle 1200GS: 2 700€
Additional passenger: 3 900€
Single room: 1400€

The Dream
A picture is worth a thousand words https://t3.fr/voyages/dundee-2/

In case you have already heard about this event, please accept my apologizes for the reminder.

Life is short, the world is vast, let's embark on a unique motorcycle trip that will overwhelm your imagination!

Kind regards,

Isabelle Humbert
Independent Road Trip Motorcycle Consultant
France
T3 Agency
T 33 617960339
wightman

Re: The GS Dundee Australia

Postby Digger » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:32 pm

For any international guest it will be a trip of a lifetime and a memory they will cherish forever (hope they leave their hard boxes at home). For the remainder, I will provide the same service but at a discount rate of 50% (bring your own tent).
:P
You don't have to have a long neck...to be a goose

My YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/budgetmovies
(Mongrel Dog Productions)
Digger

Re: The GS Dundee Australia

Postby Robbo » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:45 pm

:lol: :lol:
Robbo

Return to Rides