Another year and another ride without Bozo!!

Plan, Organize and Report your Rides

Another year and another ride without Bozo!!

Postby Swampy » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:41 pm

Whilst Bozo is Gliding thru the High Country of Victoria and surrounds on his magnificent looking near new ACT RT a mixed mob of mere mortals gathered once again at Cat's for the usual round of banter and laughter and of course a coffee or two!!

Good to see German Paul back on his bike albeit with a modified plaster cast :shock:

No one put there hand up to lead a ride until Bilby, our "President of Vice" coughed up for one too LANCELIN !! :roll: I think Bill must have shares in the pub up there??

I followed 4 other riders out with Bilby finding it difficult to get out of second gear to just North of Bullsbrook where the main mob peeled off across the flats to the coast whilst I continued up past a packed bakery in Bindoon and turned East for a pleasant solo ride thru the hills and valley's and winding roads to Toodyay before returning home thru Mundaring.

Bozo please note that on German Pauls advice the "White Whale" has now been re-birthed as the "White Pointer" :P

Also that for the present time I have discarded my reflective vest as I am now completely over the bone headed antics of Perth's motoring public's reaction to seeing me appear in their rear vision mirrors :x

Have a safe journey home and hopefully we will see you next Sunday?

Swampy
"I love a sunburnt country, a land of sweeping plains.
Of rugged mountain ranges, of droughts and flooding rains.
I love her far horizons, I love her jeweled sea.
Her beauty and her terror, the wide brown land for me."
Swampy

Re: Another year and another ride without Bozo!!

Postby Bozo » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:52 pm

Swampy
Good to know a few went out for a run.

You might need to reshape the radio box as a fin for the white pointer name to stick. Also avoid any lines of drums.

Bozo
Bozo

Postby Swampy » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:25 pm

Bozo, What a grand idea, You wouldn't know any decent Engineers would you and I mean good ones :?: :lol:

Also noted, Stay Clear of Drum Lines to avoid being filetted :shock:

Thank You

Swampy
"I love a sunburnt country, a land of sweeping plains.
Of rugged mountain ranges, of droughts and flooding rains.
I love her far horizons, I love her jeweled sea.
Her beauty and her terror, the wide brown land for me."
Swampy

Postby Bozo » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:20 pm

Swampy

There is a sister bike to your White Pointer in the club.

Both came from Cairns in 2013.

I suppose with the name for your bike that makes the two bikes the Pointer Sisters.

I am so excited to see the two bikes together after you have done all your cosmetic surgery.

Bozo
Bozo

Return to Rides