Not Bloody Toodyay Again!!

Plan, Organize and Report your Rides

Not Bloody Toodyay Again!!

Postby Swampy » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:58 pm

Not a big fan of large crowds so opted out of Bozo's Cruise down to Dwellingup for the "German Car Show!!

Two Beautiful bikes on display at Cat's this morning....Robs Hybrid Creation looked stunning in the early morning light which soon drew a crowd of admirers to dribble over the lovely paint job!! Well Done Rob!!

Raider "Rocking" Robin arrived wearing a Rock Era Ensemble and was hard to recognise without his normal well worn and abused Leathers on his incredible looking R1800 which was so clean, polished and immaculate it that made poor old Elsie looking like a very poor distant relation :shock:

I'm off to Kalbarri for a week in my caravan this Wednesday so decided to do a farewell ride up "Not Bloody Toodyay Again"!!

Rode up via a relatively quiet GNH to BullsBrook to take in the Chittering Valley and Julimar Road to Toodyay. Was flashed by an oncoming car on the way and eventually came across a well hidden Reverse Speed Radar Trap! :roll:

Into Toodyay with wall to wall bikes and at the Cafe got hailed by Dinger Bell on his Ducati and co riders x two and had lunch with them.

I followed them part way back to Perth on a rather sedate cruise as far as El Caballo where they peeled off onto the back roads.

Warmed up a bit as I came down off the escarpment to around 33C but all in all I had an enjoyable ride and day out!!

See you on the Flip Side

Swampy
"I love a sunburnt country, a land of sweeping plains.
Of rugged mountain ranges, of droughts and flooding rains.
I love her far horizons, I love her jeweled sea.
Her beauty and her terror, the wide brown land for me."
Swampy

Return to Rides