Stirling Square Markets (Guildford) Sunday 20th December

Plan, Organize and Report your Rides

Stirling Square Markets (Guildford) Sunday 20th December

Postby Cookie » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:15 pm

I will lead a ride out from Catalano's at 8.30am on Sunday the 20th December to the Stirling Square Markets in Guildford.
The organisers have invited the BMW MCCWA to visit the Markets and put our bikes on show between 9am and 2pm.
The Stirling Square Markets offers 20+ food vendors, 75+ market stalls, mostly with local craft / produce, great for Christmas shopping, live music and free children's activities.
So dust off your Airhead, GS, Sports, Sidecar or Vintage bike and join in for a few hours, or more, you can come and go as you please.

http://www.facebook.com/stirlingsquaremarkets

We will erect the shade dome and roll out the club banner to help promote the Club.
Food and refreshments are available onsite, we will be located on the grassed area under the trees.
Regards
Cookie
R1200RT
F650GS
Cookie

Re: Stirling Square Markets (Guildford) Sunday 20th December

Postby Cookie » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:53 pm

A great turnout today, 24 bikes from Cats, a few dropped in and Bozo,s group called in on the way back, I have over 40 bikes on my sheet plus some partners in cars.
Thankyou to all for your efforts, the organizers were very happy and appreciated the riders coming out in the hot weather.
Regards
Cookie
R1200RT
F650GS
Cookie

Return to Rides