Fesh Fesh Friendly Foray

Plan, Organize and Report your Rides

Fesh Fesh Friendly Foray

Postby Bozo » Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:34 pm

A smaller group had to relocate to the Dome today with Catalano's being closed. Thanks to Nev and JonO, I now have a replacement Tyre Pressure Monitor, linked to my GSA's computer saving me a massive amount of hassle and cost.

Seven souls ventured into a lap of the Bickley Valley. Bob, Rod Rocket Peter, Raider, Rainer, Brian/5, His Royal Griceness and Bozo tried to evade the Easter traffic with a run along Glen Isla Road, Walnut Road, Patterson Road and Repatriation Road. Somewhere in the loop Bob was spun out and it was a group of six that headed past Canning Dam and on to Byford. At Byford Rod Rocket Peter headed west leaving four supervisors to give advice to HRG on his loose left hand grip. A run up Nettleton Road had us at our refreshment stop at the Jarrahdale General Store which became a technical session on geology, Fesh Fesh, clouds, vulcanology, environmental protection and weather forecasting.

A run back down Nettleton Road and the ride ended at Byford.

Thanks to the highly illuminated Brian/5 running as tail end Charlie and to the highly animated group for their company and very active discussion.

Bozo
Bozo

Return to Rides