For Sale: BMW Vario Panniers

For Sale and Wanted

For Sale: BMW Vario Panniers

Postby Snaga » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:12 am

Hi Guys

I have for sale the side panniers off my R 1200 GS they are in excellent condition complete with mounting brackets and all screws etc. I replaced them with Trax hard case ones so they are now gathering dust in the garage, this is for the panniers only no top box available.

Make me a reasonable offer and they are yours, photos are available, but for those of you who know Swampy and the condition his bike was kept in; should not need the photos to determine condition!

PM me or call 0427114709
Cheers
Snaga
"Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad"
Cheers
Snaga
Snaga

Re: For Sale: BMW Vario Panniers

Postby Snaga » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:41 pm

Bump!

Sale fallen through so they are now available again
$550 ono

Hi Guys

I have for sale the side panniers off my R 1200 GS they are in excellent condition complete with mounting brackets and all screws etc. I replaced them with Trax hard case ones so they are now gathering dust in the garage, this is for the panniers only no top box available.

Make me a reasonable offer and they are yours, photos are available, but for those of you who know Swampy and the condition his bike was kept in; should not need the photos to determine condition!

PM me or call 0427114709
Cheers
Snaga
"Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad"
Cheers
Snaga
Snaga

Re: For Sale: BMW Vario Panniers - Sold Sold Sold

Postby Snaga » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:07 pm

the panniers have now been sold
Cheers
Snaga
Snaga

Return to Classifieds