1967 R60/2 for sale

For Sale and Wanted

1967 R60/2 for sale

Postby wightman » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:19 pm

I do have, in WA, a 1967 BMW R60/2 with sidecar (hybrid not Stieb or such), which does not get used. My son starts it regularly to try and keep the oil circulating a little but does not have a m/cycle licence so cannot take it for a ride.

The bike has become a bit of “family history” but I would prefer it to be used, and loved, by someone with an avid interest in it.

I would have to discuss with the family, but if someone, as mentioned, could pay the right price (?????), and give it a good home I would be happy.

I have owned it since 1978 and put the sidecar on in around 1993. Since 1996 I have lived and worked overseas so it only has been used sparingly when I return to WA.

It is licenced, has less than 100,000 genuine kilometers, stainless exhaust system, new carburetors (say 6 to 7 thousand kilometers ago) and a new set of Heidenau tyres. It has never been restored but always kept under cover so not perfect but looks used.

As I am living in PNG inspections/viewings etc could be difficult until I visit WA.

No promises but if there is a genuine interest anything is possible.

Thank you,

Roger Benzie.
Anybody interested give me a call on 0406112916 Cheers John
wightman

Return to Classifieds