Beemer auction in Canberra

For Sale and Wanted

Beemer auction in Canberra

Postby wightman » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:30 pm

Good afternoon,

Today we have listed for auction a number of BMW vehicle and 1 motorcycle projects. Please know, we are simply reaching out to BMW clubs and enthusiasts nationally,

For your interest and convenience I have provided a basic introduction to the item and the link which provides a detailed description. Some of the items come with a donor bike and others pallets of parts. The detailed description will provide very specific information for each item.

1977 BMW 633CSi 2d Coupe Grey Primer 3.2L + Donor car

04/2003 BMW K1200LT Touring Motor Cycle + Donor Bike

2/1988 BMW 325i 2d Convertible White / Black 2.5L

5/1994 BMW 325i 2d Convertible White / Blue 2.5L

06/1981 BMW 635 CSi 2d Coupe Black 3.5L

ALLBIDS was established in Canberra in 2002. We believe the most effective form of recycling is returning used goods and assets to the community. We have one of Australia’s largest buying databases, with over 150,000 registered members nationally. Over the last 15 years we have a proven record of asset re-marketing for Government departments, businesses of all sizes and private individuals.

Please know, we are simply reaching out to BMW clubs and enthusiasts nationally, we have not obtained your email address from a 3rd party or any other avenue.

We are available at any time if you have questions regarding these items or this email.

Kind regards
Donna
wightman

Return to Classifieds