For Sale BMW R80G/S / SOLD

For Sale and Wanted

For Sale BMW R80G/S / SOLD

Postby jono » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:19 pm

SOLD Pending payment - 1980 manufacture (81 Model) VIN 6250410. In very good condition both mechanically and cosmetically and ridden quite regularly. The bike is original with the following exceptions. A larger front brake disk and BMW caliber have been fitted to improve braking performance, It currently has the PD kit Tank and Seat fitted which were a later option. It can be supplied with original 19L tank and black or orange bench seat. The tank has been professionally enamel coated on the inside. Spokes have been replaced with stainless steel spokes. It has an aftermarket muffler and collector pipe fitted. There is a BMW Telefix brace on the front forks. Cylinders are BMW 1000cc with reconditioned 80cc heads. (normal for this upgrade)
Being in the first batch of this model manufactured the kick start was an optional extra, this bike does not have the kick start option. Also at this time the engine and frame numbers were matched at the factory - this is a matching numbers bike.
The frame and associated parts have been powder coated. All bearings seals etc replaced. Over the years that I have owned this bike I have progressively maintained or replaced all items necessary to make this a reliable and attractive bike to use on a daily basis or to show at a club meet. It is presented freshly serviced and requiring no mechanical or service work. It is currently registered to January 2018.
I have all the paperwork and receipts for this bike from the time I acquired it, much of this covers the professional work to rebuild, the motor, forks etc.
Mileage is currently 63,000Km and the speedo and trip meter work correctly. The price is $12,000 AUD
Custom Rego plate not included, will be exchanged at time of sale.
Feel free to contact me with any questions - Jon
For images please visit the BMWMCCWA Facebook page or group https://www.facebook.com/groups/bmwmccwa/
jono
Site Admin

Return to Classifieds