BMW R100RS screen

For Sale and Wanted

BMW R100RS screen

Postby wightman » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:59 pm

Anybody got one lying around? Mine is in three bits and occupying varying park lots of Perth Airport, after my bike blew over in the carpark. The fairing itself is unharmed, it is only the screen which broke. :roll: John 0406119216
wightman

Re: BMW R100RS screen

Postby SPANDAU BALLET » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:58 am

Stick around Johnno.............Im replacing mine soon.
Bloke of your dubious Background.......You can Have it. 8)
I mean within next coupla months.
In Perfect condition with the crack observable here. Probably work for the next 35 years.
Its a stock factory Screen. I Posted a Picture of my bike the other week.
SPANDAU BALLET

Postby wightman » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:57 am

You are a rock star, Spandau Ballet!
wightman

Postby Swampy » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:21 am

Also looks like a rock made the Star too?? :lol: But a lot better then the one currently on your bike John so well done SB 8)

Swampy
"I love a sunburnt country, a land of sweeping plains.
Of rugged mountain ranges, of droughts and flooding rains.
I love her far horizons, I love her jeweled sea.
Her beauty and her terror, the wide brown land for me."
Swampy

Postby wightman » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:46 pm

Boo-hoo back to sq 1. I found a nice SP 1000 Moto Guzzi fairing but it just didn't fit................
Spandau Ballet has gone to ground.......
Ross Currie picked up a nice, new screen from overseas but it developed a crack on assembly..........
Mike Firth keep mumbling promises about bringing one to breakfast.....(I keep promising to drop in to him to collect.....)
Jack Anderson has failed to make a sale...
It would be so nice to fit a (RS fairing) onto my bike before winter comes to an end, otherwise I might go through another visor-free summer

J :roll:
wightman

Postby reklaw » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:16 am

http://www.eaglescreens.com.au/?productcats=bmw

Have you tried here, in Kenwick, I believe they can be difficult to deal with.
reklaw

Postby SPANDAU BALLET » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:30 am

wightman wrote:Boo-hoo back to sq 1. I found a nice SP 1000 Moto Guzzi fairing but it just didn't fit................
Ross Currie picked up a nice, new screen from overseas but it developed a crack on assembly..........
Mike Firth keep mumbling promises about bringing one to breakfast.....(I keep promising to drop in to him to collect.....)
It would be so nice to fit a (RS fairing) onto my bike before winter comes to an end, otherwise I might go through another visor-free summer

Sorry to hear of your Winter facial freezing John
I havnt gone to Ground..........I'm actually picking the RS up tonight.
The "Impertinence" of you John :lol:
John I'm dealing with our associate Vincent who moves as you know with Glacial speed. The screen is cracked and I say again its "yours". I just need to work out (with the bike operational) heights etc bufferting etc before I order a new one. Its hard slaking your rapacious and inexhaustible thirst for all BMW Parts everywhere.
This "ahem" scrambler modifying "enthusiast" is flogging a fairing ATM.
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/mount-pleasant/motorcycle-scooter-parts/bmw-r100-rs-full-fairing/1191557083
Theres a jolly nice screen on it. Warning : Can you image a world where theres only about 3000 airheads in existence and no new parts are made. Well thats the world his pricing is aligned with.

Quote:"Hi James, no chance. A copy fairing is worth 800 pound ($1600)from the uk. Make me a real offer....no nonsense"
I offered a Block of Swan in good faith.
SPANDAU BALLET

Postby SPANDAU BALLET » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:16 am

reklaw wrote:http://www.eaglescreens.com.au/?productcats=bmw

Have you tried here, in Kenwick, I believe they can be difficult to deal with.

He's quite even handed apparently.
One wag suggested that the owner is quite fair because "he hates everyone"
SPANDAU BALLET

Postby wightman » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:08 pm

Hi Spandau. Quite a chuckle! There is a room in the 4th dimension, literally bursting at the seams with RS fairing bits discarded by riders who deem them "uncool" or who have sweated to a frazzle under the unrelenting Australian sun. If we could find that vast, mythical atrium and ship them to a cold country, we might make some good dough. :mrgreen:
wightman

Postby reklaw » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:15 pm

SPANDAU BALLET wrote:
wightman wrote:Boo-hoo back to sq 1. I found a nice SP 1000 Moto Guzzi fairing but it just didn't fit................

Sorry to hear of your Winter facial freezing John
I havnt gone to Ground..........I'm actually picking the RS up tonight.
The "Impertinence" of you John :lol:
John I'm dealing with our associate Vincent who moves as you know with Glacial speed. The screen is cracked and I say again its "yours". I just need to work out (with the bike operational) heights etc bufferting etc before I order a new one. Its hard slaking your rapacious and inexhaustible thirst for all BMW Parts everywhere.
This "ahem" scrambler modifying "enthusiast" is flogging a fairing ATM.
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/mount-pleasant/motorcycle-scooter-parts/bmw-r100-rs-full-fairing/1191557083
Theres a jolly nice screen on it. Warning : Can you image a world where theres only about 3000 airheads in existence and no new parts are made. Well thats the world his pricing is aligned with.

Quote:"Hi James, no chance. A copy fairing is worth 800 pound ($1600)from the uk. Make me a real offer....no nonsense"
I offered a Block of Swan in good faith.

And to think I swapped an original RS full fairing for a Vetter Windjammer, when in the UK.
reklaw

Return to Classifieds