BMW F800ST for sale or part exchange

For Sale and Wanted

BMW F800ST for sale or part exchange

Postby Carl.M » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:36 pm

I am reducing my annual full registration costs (7 is simply too much to justify), so I am selling or part exchanging my 2006 F800ST (I dont really like the riding position and have traded another bike for a naked rice burner, but I will still retain my G650GS).

This was Nick Applin's bike from down south that I have had for 16 months and only added 2,000km during this time, trouble free apart from leaking fork seals (that have now been replaced).

This bike will be advertised in coming weeks and is available for sale or part exchange for a congressionally licensed air head.

The add will read:

BMW F800ST
This is a 2006 BMW F800ST is good condition. It has done 58,900km has factory panniers, A Booster Plug (to reduce low speed throttle snatchiness), cruise control and is fitted with Micheline Pilot Power 3 dual compound high performance tyres and a Z-Technik Exhaust. The belt drive was replaced at 57,800kms (with the old belt kept as a spare), has a lithium starter battery and the fork seals have also just been replaced. It comes complete with the original owners manuals/paperwork and 3 keys
It is licensed until June 2021.

https://bmw-windshields.co.uk/contents/ ... steel.html
“With a 6.0 ft. lb. torque increase and a noticeable boost in horsepower and 3kg drop in weight”

It has been used and still has plenty of life left in it (but it is not concourse) it’s an excellent bargain priced sports tourer based on a bullet proof Rotax engine.
As I get older I find the sports tourer riding position no longer suits me and I have brought a naked sit up straight bike.
$4,250

Available to BMW club members for low $4,000's which is several hundred dollars less than it owes me.

Carl Montgomery
0490 659204
Carl.M

Re: BMW F800ST for sale or part exchange

Postby Carl.M » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:43 am

I am pleased that this bike has been sold to a BMW Club member and former riding buddy of Nick.

Carl
Carl.M

Return to Classifieds