EMU TRAX OFF ROAD CAMPER FOR SALE

For Sale and Wanted
Swampy
Junk Test: No
Enter the middle number (7726): 7726

EMU TRAX OFF ROAD CAMPER FOR SALE

Post by Swampy »

Hi All, If any of you are looking for a Brand New Condition Off Road Camper, Club Member Vic has for sale

Google the above for details but better still contact Vic himself for the low down on this absolutely immaculate camper!!

Vic purchased this Camper about 2 x weeks ago after a rush of blood to his head off a young bloke whose wife decided she didn't like the great outdoors (Covid Purchase) and paid $9000.00 for it. New they are $15000.00 plus!!

Only used a couple or three times and the water was not even connected up. It has a full Rig of Awnings still wrapped in their original packaging. A massive slide out Fridge, Portable toilet (unused) Upgraded Expensive Jocky Wheel, Swivel Tow Hitch, Stone Guard, Jerry can holders, Swing out Kitchen and Electrics with House Battery and is simple to erect!!
It has All Terrain Off Road Tyres and a Heavy Duty Off Road Bees knees Suspension which will taken on all terrain easily!!

It has heaps of storage and as I said it is immaculate with a light coat of dust on the tyres being the only thing spoiling the bling!!

Vic's wife has also decided she is not happy with camping and Vic so Vic has decided to pass it on!!

Vic's details are on the Private Forum if you are interested and after I checked it out last week I guarantee you will not be disappointed when you inspect it!!

Price is $9000. the same what he paid for it so he can recover his costs!!

I am putting this on for Vic as he is having problems with the website!!

Swampy
"I love a sunburnt country, a land of sweeping plains.
Of rugged mountain ranges, of droughts and flooding rains.
I love her far horizons, I love her jeweled sea.
Her beauty and her terror, the wide brown land for me."