Toodyay Thursday

Plan, Organize and Report your Rides

Toodyay Thursday

Postby Swampy » Tue May 15, 2018 1:32 pm

Taking my normal Thursday run up to the Coca Cola Cafe Toodyay on Thursday if anyone is interested in tagging along?

Meet on the street before the Dome on the Mundaring Weir Rd. at 0930hrs

Route is optional, decide on the day!!

All welcome

Swampy
"I love a sunburnt country, a land of sweeping plains.
Of rugged mountain ranges, of droughts and flooding rains.
I love her far horizons, I love her jeweled sea.
Her beauty and her terror, the wide brown land for me."
Swampy

Re: Toodyay Thursday

Postby Swampy » Thu May 17, 2018 4:17 pm

Six Stalwarts met up at Mundaring at 0930 on another beautiful Perth morning to go on a ride to Toodyay!!

German Paul, Peter, Ross H, Noel, Brian/5 with me taking up my normal position took a long meandering ride through lovely scenic parts mostly unknown to me and most of the other riders led by a very knowledgeable Peter who once lived in the area.

We eventually popped out of the wilderness and took O'Brian Rd. with it's wild twists and turns exiting onto Toodyay Road which we followed most of the way to Toodyay before deviating off on another unfamiliar back road to the Town Centre.

An excellent ride enjoyed by all so many thanks to Peter for guiding us all through safely 8)

A leisurely lunch was had at the Coca Cola Cafe before the group split up to make there own ways back to the big smoke!

Peter and yours truly took the scenic back road to Northam before slabbing back to Perth on the Highway.

Home around 1430 after a great day out in the country with a good mob of blokes.

Swampy
"I love a sunburnt country, a land of sweeping plains.
Of rugged mountain ranges, of droughts and flooding rains.
I love her far horizons, I love her jeweled sea.
Her beauty and her terror, the wide brown land for me."
Swampy

Return to Rides