Tuning Day 08 September 2018

How to; Why did it do that?; What do I do now!...

Tuning Day 08 September 2018

Postby bwanainoz » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:43 pm

A Tuning Day will be held on Saturday 08 September commencing 1200hrs at my place in Belmont. The Club has the 911 tool for the Liquid Cooled R1200 models. Please contact me for the address - my details are in the Members Private section. This notice will also be posted on the BMWMCCWA Facebook page and I can also be contacted there.
bwanainoz

Re: Tuning Day 08 September 2018

Postby goodguy » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:52 am

Nev...can you bring the the carby tuner...Thanks...Guy.
goodguy

Re: Tuning Day 08 September 2018

Postby spacey1 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:38 pm

Top tuning day 8) Thanks again Noel for your hospitality hosting this meet.

All you purists... you really missed out today. Our members really turned it on at the Tuning Day!

The Numero Uno question?

1. Where's Wightman?

That would've made 3 pieces of rocking horse poo in the one place. Not something you see every day :shock:

Fancy havin' these in your drive way! Not one, but two (2) BMW R90S motorcycles!

The more used-looking one has 108,000 miles on the odo. And came to Oz via Africa 8)

And we were privileged to be able to lay spanners on 'em and make 'em even sweeter :P 8) :P 8) :P 8) Always a pleasure playing T/A to Alex's tinkering know-how :P

Those big Dell’Orto pumper carbs sure are super responsive, both to adjustment and the throttle!

You never know what you will come across on the Tuning Days...

Guy's black ammo carrier received the real deal. And to think he questioned the worth of the Harmonizer!
Get those new throttle cables Guy!

OK, I've added too many cools, wows, and awesome smilies...
Himalayas Royal Enfield Tour 2017; Camp Cook-Off Winner 2017; Kennedy Ranges; Three Oceans Tour Australia; Hyden-Norseman Breakaways; R1200 series final drive repair; Mt Augustus; Bimbijy Station; Around Oz
spacey1

Return to Technical