19/20 Committee

Club and BMW related

19/20 Committee

Postby Swampy » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:29 pm

I would like to extend my heartiest congratulations to all those who last night at the AGM either gained a new position on the committee or retained your old position on the committee in the BMWMCCWA !!

Well done to you all, it is not an easy task you take on so I thank you in advance for your personal commitment to the club and to it's members over the next 12 months 8)

Swampy
"I love a sunburnt country, a land of sweeping plains.
Of rugged mountain ranges, of droughts and flooding rains.
I love her far horizons, I love her jeweled sea.
Her beauty and her terror, the wide brown land for me."
Swampy

Re: 19/20 Committee

Postby jono » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:32 pm

Thanks Swampy your comments are appreciated!
It was good for the club in many ways to have some competition for roles and great to have some fresh faces on the committee. I look forward to Karen's experience and ideas in the Treasury position and to more regular advertised off road GS adventures from Jean and able assistant Neil :mrgreen: JP is back to lend his unique touch to the annual chronicle and our social media presence while Alex's return and great experience is very welcome.
I would like to thank Noel for his contribution over the last year and for hosting many great tuning days. As he suggested we will try a rolling format now moving the venue around between volunteering members homes to make it more accessible for members North, South and East of the City. John W and Nev B your committee jobs are ready for your to resume when you've finished enjoying the European Summer.

Thank you Robin for a capable job as returning officer!

Thanks to all the members who came out to support the club and have their say on Monday night and please remember you all have a say in how the club is run regardless of who leads the committee and you are welcome to come and discuss your suggestions and ideas any time.

JonO
jono
Site Admin

Return to General