A Perfect Day for a Thursday Ride!!

Plan, Organize and Report your Rides

A Perfect Day for a Thursday Ride!!

Postby Swampy » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:59 pm

It was a perfect day to go on a Thursday ride and six of us took the opportunity and met at the Dome in Kelmscott before heading on a Peter Mystery Ride South!!

Wes, Peter, Ross, Eddy, Herman and Swampy met for a coffee and welcomed Herman after returning from an extended Caravan Holiday and Eddy who travelled down from South Geraldton just because he could!!.

Ross (Scruff)arrived on his near new NEAR pristine (dirty) RS eager to open it up on some country roads! He was reticent about riding it off road but Pete managed to include a short section to add MORE dust on his Black Beauty!

I won't attempt to relay to you the route Pete chose for the day except to say it was varied and interesting and enjoyed by one and all passing through Dwelligup and ending up doing a loop of the Peel Estuary and stopping for lunch at the Miami Bakehouse.

An enjoyable around the table talk fest with plenty of ribbing and laughter among'st a great group of guys.

The group split from there to make their way home after a perfect ride on a perfect day!!

Thanks Pete for leading another interesting ride!! 8)

Swampy
"I love a sunburnt country, a land of sweeping plains.
Of rugged mountain ranges, of droughts and flooding rains.
I love her far horizons, I love her jeweled sea.
Her beauty and her terror, the wide brown land for me."
Swampy

Re: A Perfect Day for a Thursday Ride!!

Postby pspencer » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:55 am

Yes Swampy it was a great day, thanks for keeping the unruly mob together. Thanks to the mob for a very enjoyable ride.
pspencer

Return to Rides