SUNDAY RIDE OCTOBER 3

Plan, Organize and Report your Rides

SUNDAY RIDE OCTOBER 3

Postby pspencer » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:58 am

With our fearless Sunday ride leader Bozo missing there was a moment of panic in the ranks. But after canvassing the usual cast of suspects on a suitable ride destination the best suggestion was “ we don’t care we’ll just follow you” so I thought we have not been to Beverley for a while so that was it.
A tight team of regulars of Ross, Wes, Bill & Trish and the ever reliable TEC Swampy joined me as we headed out of the burbs along Roe Highway to take Toodyay and Campersic Rds to get us into Brigadoon. Lancewood, O’Brien, Clenton and Berry Rds took us back onto Toodyay Rd with Fernie, Salt Valley, Hoddy’s Well and Clackline to Toodyay Rds allowed us to weave our way to Clackline.
We forced ourselves not to stop at Baker’s Hill Bakery and headed on the GEH to Inkpen Rd [ must remember next time to take Oyston Rd as a short cut] with Yarra Rd getting us onto the beautiful flowing Talbot West Rd heading towards Beverley.
The Red Vault, Beverley was our selected eating house with much of the discussion focusing on the afternoon Malaysian Moto GP and Marquez’s nasty get off in qualifying. How they get up and continue is a bloody miracle!
After a relaxing lunch we were back on our trusty steads heading towards York. Some took the direct way back to head home whilst some of us took the more scenic Cut Hill Rd, Talbot West route.
Even without our trusted Bozo an enjoyable ride in great biking weather with great companions was successfully completed.
pspencer

Re: SUNDAY RIDE OCTOBER 3

Postby Digger » Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:37 pm

Edit...November 3???
You don't have to have a long neck...to be a goose

My YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/budgetmovies
(Mongrel Dog Productions)
Digger

Re: SUNDAY RIDE NOVEMBER 3

Postby pspencer » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:43 am

Ahhh thanks Digger for picking up the deliberate mistake. HA HA HA! At least somebody read it. Time flys when your having fun.
pspencer

Return to Rides