For the people with sportsbikes

Club and BMW related

For the people with sportsbikes

Postby BillB » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:58 pm

There are facilities at Collie to take your sports bike out on the track for a supervised track day.
If interested contact the promoters with the following info.
Track days lead to better knowledge of your motorcycles handling and safety.

BEWARE .... I'm looking at your teeth .....
R1200 GSA 2009, K1200 LT 1999 "insurance w/off", Suzuki DR 650 2012, C650GT "gone" 2018 R 1200 RT
BillB

Re: For the people with sportsbikes

Postby davebeemer1 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:59 am

I agree whole heartedly Bill. I did the track day two years ago and even after riding all year round for 42 years at that time I got a lot out of the course. I was always 95% confident riding but now ride with 100% confidence. It's a great day out and you get more than enough track time through out the whole day.
The track has been extended since I did my track day and the course instructors make it quite clear that anyone doing anything stupid on the track will get them removed off the track immediately. It is a very well run and safe environment to learn and to have fun, I definately reccommend doing it no matter how many years or months of experience you have. On my course there was 12 students, 3 of which only had held a license for 6 months and were women who by the end of the day had made significant improvement in their riding skills.
davebeemer1

Return to General