Thursday May 30 MOJOS MUNDARING

Plan, Organize and Report your Rides
pspencer
Junk Test: No
Enter the middle number (7726): 7726

Thursday May 30 MOJOS MUNDARING

Post by pspencer »

The rains have arrived so we will do the usual with meeting at Gloria Jeans Ascot, with assessment of rain potential, and if ok leave at 7:30am to possibly swim to Mojos Mundaring for a 9:15am ish departure, again assessment of rain potential. :mrgreen:
bigmac906

Re: Thursday May 30 MOJOS MUNDARING

Post by bigmac906 »

Yeah, nar, yeah, narrrrr
pspencer

Post by pspencer »

Well even the Gloria Jeans ladies commented on the poor turnout at GJ’s with only B/5 and Peter Bee, with some loose comment about tough men and limp wrist men, what did she mean? :mrgreen: So the two of us glided up to Mojos in fine weather to find Mick and a little later Navigator Nick and Fiery Ross joining us for a ride.
The DDD was Beverley so I led the 5 of us on the standard route of GEH, The Lakes, Great Southern Hwy to Yarra and the Talbots. The precipitation continued from Mundaring to a couple of kms along Talbot Rd then fine partially sunny all the way to The Red Vault Cafe in Beverley. Sunny during lunch on the verandah with the normal world problems solved.
The fine conditions continued for 95% of the ride home along the Top Beverley Rd to York,GSH, the Talbots with the ride finishing at The Lakes.
Thanks guys for joining me on a ride with far less rain than expected. Thanks to B/5 and Mick for sharing TEC duties. A very pleasant ride with some green in the paddocks. :mrgreen:
Digger

Post by Digger »

pspencer wrote: Thu 30 May, 2024 4:28 pm with some loose comment about tough men and limp wrist men, what did she mean?
The term ‘Slackers’ comes to mind :lol: :lol: :lol:
See you on the other side.
:P
You don't have to have a long neck...to be a goose

My YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/budgetmovies
(Mongrel Dog Productions)
bigmac906

Post by bigmac906 »

The word, intelligence springs to mind. I needed a break typing that due to a Limp wrist.