Thursday June 27 MOJOS MUNDARING

Plan, Organize and Report your Rides
pspencer
Junk Test: No
Enter the middle number (7726): 7726

Thursday June 27 MOJOS MUNDARING

Post by pspencer »

Weather ??? Rain expected. Standard leaving Gloria Jeans Ascot 7:30am to amble up to Mojos Mundaring for a 9:15am ish departure. DDD :mrgreen:
bigmac906

Re: Thursday June 27 MOJOS MUNDARING

Post by bigmac906 »

Weather does look dodgy. Will assess in the am.
pspencer

Re: Thursday June 27 MOJOS MUNDARING

Post by pspencer »

Well B/5, Bozo and I assessed the weather to be OK and ultimately we were right, for once, as we motored up to Mojos. B/5 did his best to get us lost but we survived and met Steve at Mojos. Thanks B/5.
Had decided heading N East was the better weather so had Beverley or Goomalling as destinations but decided on Beverley following a text from N Nick advising “ 3 Dandies “ were heading to Beverley.
So Steve joined me on a direct run, via GEH, The Lakes, GSH, Yarra, Talbot West Rd and Waterhatch to arrive at the Red Vault Café in Beverley. No rain so far with temps 12 to 16 degrees. The 3 Dandies, Nick, Fiery Ross and Wes finally turned up and joined us on the café balcony with weak sunshine. Good chat, food and drinks made for an easy break.
Nick kindly lead us home via Waterhatch, Talbot West, Qualen West, Talbot, Cut Hill, GSH, The Lakes, GEH with the ride terminating in Mundaring. Thank you Nick.
Thanks to all for a great day and considering the forecast the only rain that fell on me was 25 drops in the last 5km. But pulled into my garage just before 2 pm and 5 mins later a steady downpour commenced. Sometimes we are lucky. :mrgreen: