Page 1 of 1

R60/6 for sale

Posted: Wed 30 Sep, 2026 3:57 pm
by Tractortyers
Restored BMW R60/6 december 1975 model
LAMS approved
It is in great condition and has only 5 km since overhaul. The odometer shows 38891 km.
It is not registered but will be according to needs (club or open licence)
Freight to the eastern states at your cost.
This is a bike I have rebuilt with help from one of the BMW club restoration experts. I have a long background in BMW and have restored several bikes.
 
It is in great condition and has only 5 km since overhaul. The odometer shows 38891 km.
 
This bike has nearly all the major components rebuilt including a full rebuild of the rear drive and spline replacement.
It has twin ATE front discs.
New Parts
complete new wiring harness
New Electronic Boyer Bransden ignition
New indicators and globes all round
Throttle grip and chain
New springs seals and guides in front forks
Heads overhaul new valves and springs
New rings and cylinder hone
Rear drive overhaul new bearings and new input and output spline
Rear Wheel new drive spline
Front and rear wheel bearings
New rear rim
Bearings swing and headstock
Frame powder coated
Respoked stainless front and rear
New tyres and fitting
New Carbys
New rocker covers
Complete New alternator
New diode board
New starter and other relays
New Katdash
Right and left handlebar switches
New Paint guards and side covers
New Clutch plate and spring plate
front and rear brake overhaul new parts
Timing chain and tensioner
All new foot rubbers
New seals, rubbers, cables and miscellaneous fittings
Stainless mufflers
 
Also comes with after market bikini fairing.
 
It will last you another 20 years before overhaul if you look after it.
 
Fantastic  “classic” motorcycle for a new rider or an older rider looking for a reliable bike with some class.
 
I am asking $12500. It owes me in total $14800. I have receipts for the extensive parts replacement. I am selling because I cant ride now.
 
Call me to discuss. I am old school and will not get into a text message discussion. Just call me 0426297889.
 Image[/img]