Street Cred Trophy - "Maybe I Shouldn't Have Done That" - BMW MCC WA

BMW MCC WA Milestones and relevant History items
Post Reply
spacey1
Posts: 1127
Joined: Tue 10 Aug, 2010 8:08 pm
Junk Test: No
Enter the middle number (7726): 7726

Street Cred Trophy - "Maybe I Shouldn't Have Done That" - BMW MCC WA

Post by spacey1 »

BMW MCC WA: Street Cred Trophy - "Maybe I Shouldn't Have Done That"
(As at 2026)
Donated by Ben Pickard

Image

Image
Himalayas Royal Enfield Tour 2017; Camp Cook-Off Winner 2017; Kennedy Ranges; Three Oceans Tour Australia; Hyden-Norseman Breakaways; R1200 series final drive repair; Mt Augustus; Bimbijy Station; Around Oz
spacey1
Posts: 1127
Joined: Tue 10 Aug, 2010 8:08 pm
Junk Test: No
Enter the middle number (7726): 7726

Street Cred Trophy 2024 - "Maybe I Shouldn't Have Done That" - BMW MCC WA

Post by spacey1 »

Image
BMWMCCWA 'Street Cred' Trophy (Formerly 'Maybe I shouldn't have done that') awarded to Steve 'digger' Bly. (Image: Lefty)
Himalayas Royal Enfield Tour 2017; Camp Cook-Off Winner 2017; Kennedy Ranges; Three Oceans Tour Australia; Hyden-Norseman Breakaways; R1200 series final drive repair; Mt Augustus; Bimbijy Station; Around Oz
Post Reply